If you’ve recently been in a Florida car accident, you may have suffered a shoulder injury. A shoulder injury can cause chronic and sleep-depriving pain, worsening your quality of life
What Does A Shoulder Injury Mean For My Family
A shoulder injury can limit or prohibit your ability to provide for yourself and your loved ones. Shoulder injuries are very common in car accidents, and you may require compensation so your family can make ends meet.
Common Types of Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation – The shoulder joint is the most frequently dislocated joint in the body. Usually caused by a significant force that separates the joint from the socket
- Shoulder Separation – Commonly related to a sharp blow to the top of the shoulder resulting from a car accident or other type of impact.
- Torn Rotator Cuff – Rotator cuff tendons become inflamed from overuse
- Tendonitis of the Shoulder – Caused when the rotator cuff become inflamed
- Frozen Shoulder – Very painful and causes the loss of motion because of inflammation.
If you or a loved one have been in a car accident in Florida, it is important that you seek medical treatment immediately! A shoulder injury may limit your ability to work. You may need to file a claim with the responsible party’s insurance policy, your insurance policy, or both. If this is the case, you need an experienced Tampa shoulder injury attorney.
Tampa Accident Attorney
Michael Meksraitis has been an experienced Tampa Personal Injury Attorney for the past forty years. He has helped families recover from a variety of shoulder injuries, ensuring the finest medical treatment and largest compensation possible for many different types of shoulder injury claims. If a shoulder injury was caused by the negligence of another, please contact our office so we may assist you.
Contact Tampa Shoulder Injury Attorney Michael Meksraitis
102 S. Westland Ave
Tampa, FL 33606
Phone: (813) 250-0885
Fax: (813) 250-0897